The David Phillips Delivery Service
At David Phillips we strive to make your life easier and have tailored our delivery service to suit your needs.
1) NEXT DAY DELIVERY SERVICE
FREE delivery within our local delivery zones:
- Greater London
- Greater Manchester & Liverpool
- Glasgow, Edinburgh and the 'Central Belt' of Scotland
For information outside of these areas see below.
How it works
- Weekday deliveries, assembly and installation. Saturday deliveries £25.
- Orders must be placed before 4pm to be delivered the following day (Monday-Friday)
- We will contact you the evening before to give an estimated 2 to 3 hour delivery slot
- Subject to the availability of stock at the time of ordering
The David Phillips Delivery Team
- All items are delivered, assembled and installed.
- Packaging is removed and recycled. Electrical appliances are connected and tested.
- We will happily collect and return keys in the local vicinity of the property.
- Remove and dispose of old furniture on a like-for-like basis for a nominal charge of £19.95. Fridges and freezers require specialist disposal so we regret that there is a separate charge of £25 per item for these.
2) DELIVERY OUTSIDE OUR LOCAL DELIVERY ZONES
How it works
- For areas outside our local delivery zones please contact our customer service team on 08451 088 088
3) PACKAGES DELIVERY SERVICE
Within our Local Delivery Zone
- Please allow 3 working days for delivery completion.
- Our consultants will carry out a full site survey and furniture consultation.
- With an additional cost from £99.00 a David Phillips Package Delivery Team will dress the property ready for occupation including hanging prints and mirrors, dressing the beds, laying the tables and setting out the accessories.
- Please note bespoke blinds or curtains and flooring are delivered within 10 to 15 working days.
Outside of our Local Delivery Zones
- Contact our packages team to discuss lead-times and additional charges.
David Phillips Delivery Team will dress the property ready for occupation including hanging prints and mirrors, dressing the beds, laying the tables and setting out the accessories.
4) INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY SERVICE
- Deliveries to Europe may take 5 to 10 working days. There will be a delivery charge depending on the location. Please call for details: 0044 207 540 5385
5) ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Please note that Delivery time slots are estimated to the best of our ability but if you need more accurate timings, you can request a call from the delivery team when they are 30 or 60 minutes away.
- Refrigerators need to be left for several hours after delivery before being turned on and we recommend gas appliances are installed by a accredited engineer.
- Unlike the Next Day service, we regret that when delivering to some locations (outside our Delivery zones) the delivery company will not be able to assemble the items, collect keys or take away old furniture.