Home Staging Furniture
DESIGNED TO HELP SELL YOUR PROPERTY FASTER!
Vendors can choose the level of finish they require. To dress property with core items you should expect to pay in the region of £1 per sq. ft. each month. For a totally bespoke design service, you should expect to pay up to £2 per sq. ft.. All our home staging projects have a minimum 3 month rental period. If you opt for core items, we can usually have the home staged within 7 working days. This speed of service is crucial in ensuring the property is sold as quickly as possible.
People who opt for our home staging service can also purchase the furniture at the end of the term. David Phillips will always offer a significant discount to the retail price, giving clients the opportunity to sell the furniture or offer it as part of a sale.
Example Home Staging Customers
- Developers - who understand that a staged house will always sell faster and for a better price
- Property Agents or Owner Occupiers - who have properties that are struggling to sell
- We helped sell over £150m worth of property in the last year alone
- Expect to pay monthly hire costs of £1 to £2 per sq. ft. each month. All our rental contracts are for a minimum of 3 months
- Homes can be staged within 7 days
- Clients get a significant discount at the end of the rental term should they wish to purchase the furniture
We're not just a pretty face; all our rental consultants have agency or developer backgrounds so are ideally placed to help achieve the maximum price, in record time.
David Phillips is the largest Home Staging business in the UK. In the last year alone, we helped sell over £150m of property at 98% of the vendors' asking price. Individual properties were valued from £200k to £10m.
We are growing fast, installing 5 - 10 show homes every week, and the reason for this growth is property professionals realise that staging a home will always achieve a quicker and more profitable sale.